CNCDIY Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNCDIY Club

Share your experience with CNCDIY's Machine

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just bought one !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stig

I just bought one ! Empty
PostSubject: I just bought one !   I just bought one ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 am

Hi everyone,
I want this post to tell the story of my purchase.
First I send questions via ebay to ahtoku and I get an answer very quickly, so I bought the little 3018 on the way (january, the 11th).
For the moment, I'm waiting for it.
I'll tell you how will be my first steps with this excellent little machine ! Wink

Stig.
Back to top Go down
Moonglow

PostSubject: Re: I just bought one !   I just bought one ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:40 am

Cool ! Very Happy santa

I get my machine already ( cnc2520 ) and it is very nice thing ) now i'm learning how to use it )))

My first attempt to make something ( EMC2 software under Ubuntu Linux ) Y - is inverted ))) i already fix it )
I just bought one ! Img_2011
Back to top Go down
Stig

PostSubject: Re: I just bought one !   I just bought one ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:58 am

Hi everyone,
I just recieved my cnc yesterday and I'm installing it for the first run !
By the way, I regret that it doesn't come fully in parts because it would be safer during the delivery (I had problems with my delivery compagny).
So, at this time I just mount all the parts but don't plug it, my dedicated PC is not finished yet.
I'll probably come here soon for help and advice. Wink
Stig.
Back to top Go down
Stig

PostSubject: Re: I just bought one !   I just bought one ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:31 pm

So, I made my first run today, but I sould say I'm a bit disapointed by my 3018T : to many scratch and even bump on the body on a brand new machine (and many of them can't have been made during the delivery)...
And not the least a manual !
I have to test in Mach3 to find the good parameters. And even then, I can't be sure I found the true ones.

I bit disapointed then, but I still play with.
Back to top Go down
cncdiy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I just bought one !   I just bought one ! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:32 am

How about your CNC 3018 now?
Back to top Go down
https://cncdiy.forumotion.com
Stig

PostSubject: Re: I just bought one !   I just bought one ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:23 am

It works great, but I have to admit I bought another drivers and breakboard for microsteps. It definitively change my machine : smooth moves, less noise !

By the way, I can't find the internationnal references of the connectors (the ones plug in the back of the box for motors and pump and spindle), could you give it to me ?

Thanks ! Wink
Back to top Go down
chicolisto

PostSubject: Re: I just bought one !   I just bought one ! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:13 pm

hello friend, I bought a cnc machine diy 2520, but I can not make it work, I followed the steps that the manufacturer sent me, but I must be doing thing wrong ... if you can help me with the configuration of MACH3 I really appreciate it. thanks
Back to top Go down
Stig

PostSubject: Re: I just bought one !   I just bought one ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 am

Hello chicolisto,
I'll look after a doc I downloaded with the MACH3 parameters and post it here as soon as I find it.
But what is exactly your problem ? Do the motors run at all ? Is there current in the drivers ?

So, with more details I probably could help more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just bought one !   I just bought one ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just bought one !
Page 1 of 1