CNCDIY Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNCDIY Club

Share your experience with CNCDIY's Machine

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sketchup and phlatboyz software

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cemal

Sketchup and phlatboyz software Empty
PostSubject: Sketchup and phlatboyz software   Sketchup and phlatboyz software Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:27 am

I have just bought my machine and am still learning to use it.
I have been looking for free software solutions and have found a very useful set of plugins for google's sketchup.
search for PhlatScripT - The SketchUp CAM Solution
you may have to join the forum to see it or download but its well worth it.
you can easily draw in sketchup then get the platscript pluging to output the gcode.
the only thing is you need to change the file association from .cnc to .tap so that mach3 can read it.
you must set the parameters for your machine every time you open it because its set for the phlatprinter but that is easy to do.
there are lots of other plugins that work with the phlatscript that makes it very easy to get your ideas cut and for free!!!

http://www.phlatforum.com/ is the forum link.

would love to know if this helped anyone.
Back to top Go down
cncdiy
Admin

Sketchup and phlatboyz software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketchup and phlatboyz software   Sketchup and phlatboyz software Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Yes, this is great! We have make a Online tutorial website. A tutorial is designed by using google Stekchup and Phlatboyz .
Back to top Go down
https://cncdiy.forumotion.com

Sketchup and phlatboyz software
Page 1 of 1