CNCDIY Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNCDIY Club

Share your experience with CNCDIY's Machine

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AKZ250 CNCDIY INPUTS AND OUTPUTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
juanpy11

AKZ250 CNCDIY INPUTS AND OUTPUTS Empty
PostSubject: AKZ250 CNCDIY INPUTS AND OUTPUTS   AKZ250 CNCDIY INPUTS AND OUTPUTS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 3:54 pm

I have an AKZ250 usb card, step motors, Mach3 and a ttl circuit for height control that I did.

Motors and limit switches work well and the switches are reflected with the simulated leds in this diagnostics tab as green when they are activated and stop the system as they should.

I know now the use of ActivateSignal(output#), so I can, from a macro, light on one output or put off this signal in the diagnostics tab of Mach3.

The very big problem is that I don't get a logic high (something near 5 V). Instead I read with the multimeter 0.8 V, wich is quite near of a logic zero. I have rode the manual and it makes think that the usb cable from de PC is the only source of electrical power (thinking that the lack of energy could be the problem) I need a ttl signal in the output, wich is something I would expect from specifications, but the electronic signals, the 5 V, are not there.

What I can do to solve this? Do somebody can help me?

I think that this should be answered by the support dept. of CNCDIY, but nobody has answered me there. (I think is very comfortable to sell a line of appliances and let all the support charge to the users via a forum, but it is not so responsible as would be expectable from a serious company. Sombody there think is 'very smart' saving the support charge. )

Back to top Go down
juanpy11

AKZ250 CNCDIY INPUTS AND OUTPUTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: AKZ250 CNCDIY INPUTS AND OUTPUTS   AKZ250 CNCDIY INPUTS AND OUTPUTS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 4:24 pm

AKZ250 CNCDIY INPUTS AND OUTPUTS C:\Users\Juan\Desktop\DocCnc\salidasconfig

AKZ250 CNCDIY INPUTS AND OUTPUTS C:\Users\Juan\Desktop\DocCnc\ConfigGral
Back to top Go down

AKZ250 CNCDIY INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CNCDIY Club :: DIY CNC Machine :: Electrical Part-
Jump to: